Using our site
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Payment, Fees, & Refunds Policy A deposit is required before any service is rendered, which includes renewals. For monthly accounts, prepayment is due each 30 days following the date the account was established. Billing will continue until you cancel your account. You may cancel at anytime. The balance for all design work is required upon releasing the final version to the customer.If payment is more than 30 days past due, a $30.00 late charge will apply. Anointed Ads, LLC reserves the right to remove any web services from viewing on the Internet, to include email access, if payments are not made. If web services are suspended, a $100.00 re-activation fee will be applied to any outstanding balance before services are restored. In case collection proves necessary, the Client agrees to pay all fees (including all attorney’s fees and court costs) incurred by that process.
As a policy, we do not offer credits or refunds for design time already expended. Deposits are non-refundable. Unused services or pre-paid consulting time can be credited for use of future purchases.
If cancellation is done by Anointed Ads, LLC due to restrictions violation, there will be no refund. Anointed Ads, LLC will only allow for the discount if cancellation is not the fault of the client, as determined by Anointed Ads, LLC. All monetary transactions are in $US dollars. Additional features can be added at any time. Monthly feature prices are not prorated. Anointed Ads, LLC reserves the right to change prices at any time.
You may cancel at anytime. To cancel your account, please submit a request to us using our “Contact Us” form or call us at (609) 534-0237. We may send you an email to confirm that you wish to cancel.
Flyer Design Our flyer design service includes the following:
- Initial design completed within 2 business days
- Up to 4 rounds of revisions to the initial design (if we mistakenly omit something from the design it doesn’t count as a revision)
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Anointed Advertising LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Anointed Advertising LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Anointed Advertising LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Anointed Advertising LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Anointed Advertising LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Anointed Advertising LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Anointed Advertising LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Anointed Advertising LLC’s Internet site, even if Anointed Advertising LLC or a Anointed Advertising LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Anointed Advertising LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Anointed Advertising LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Anointed Advertising LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Anointed Advertising LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Anointed Advertising LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Anointed Advertising LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Anointed Advertising LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of NJ without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.